Thursday, October 1, 2015

B

If I was to have written back...

B-
It's hard for me to imagine you as the monster the media portrayed you to be. 
I find it sad the predicament even if I don't know all of the details. I know all of what was told to me by you mostly, what little bit of insanity that was told by her and practically nothing from any of your family. 

Your one aunty did say she appreciated that you had me as a friend. 

The reason you can't reach me is because I changed my phone number for personal reasons. I honestly forgot that there would be a chance you'd be trying to call even if I was expecting letters. 

In answer to your question I'm doing fine, I wish I could say I was doing better but I'm not feeling it right this minute. I haven't started working in a funeral home yet. I'm still doing the same lil job I've had for a minute now it's just what is working for me right now. 

I'm also in a recovery program trying to mend the physical and emotional damage I've accumulated and trying to learn how to be a spiritual person.  

I'm grateful for it. I hope you're as well as you can be and that you're staying out of trouble...seriously. I know how you are. I  mean staying out and away from trouble also as in how you got where you are to begin with. 

It's a hard lesson to learn but are you  really wanting to stay in there forever? I should hope that if and when you get out that you're able to make better choices. 

I will keep you in my prayers. 

Your friend, 
Renai

---so, the feelings addressed in the letter I purposely would choose not to address (because it wouldn't be me if I did) I also would hate to think that I'm responsible for crushing those feelings...although verbally I do it no problem. I really feel so much pity for him but I am not a power greater than God therefore I can not fix another person. I can offer to be of service but that is all. 

It makes me sad but it's exactly what is intended to be. That being said I will try to turn it over and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment